Producers have got 3 days left to apply for this year’s edition of Film London’s Production Finance Market, which will take place on Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 October.
The 2015 edition will bring more than 100 producers, financiers and new forms of investment together over a two-day period at the Hilton London Tower Bridge in the City of London.
Who can apply?
- UK and international producers who:
- have a significant production track record and/or;
- submit a highly promising project aimed at the international theatrical market with packaged elements in place (completed script, director, budget, two lead actors where possible)
- Producers with projects above €1m budgets, but clearly aimed at an international audience.
(Please note: the PFM is not a ‘micro-budget’ film market. If you have a micro-budget film, please consider applying to the Micro Market separately.)
- Producers will be given priority if they are offering single projects or slates that have either potential European co-producer partners or European financing opportunities.
For more information, head to the event website: bit.ly/1NsldKj
or download the application form here
Deadline: Friday 3 July